Huawei P8 Lite
How to Install Full Firmware to restore or unbrick your phone
- Format your phone’s external SD Card in FAT32 filesystem and make sure at least 2GB of free space is available.
- Extract “Update.app” file from the firmware package you downloaded.
- Copy this Update.app to the “dload” folder in the external SD card.
- Turn off your phone and insert the SD Card.
- Boot into SD upgrade mode by holding Vol Up + Vol Down + Power button at the same time till you see some text on the display.
- Wait for your device to flash the package. It usually takes up to 5 minutes.
- Finally, clear the cache and reboot your phone normally.
Huawei P8 Lite unboxing and first impressions review
How to unlock the bootloader on the Huawei P8 Lite
How to root the Huawei P8 Lite easy method
Huawei Firmware unbrick and restore the easy way
Super Fans always leave a comment :-)
38 thoughts on “Huawei P8 Lite”
how toi do a google bypass for the phone that wont cost me a arm and leg to do
i am odsp and my phone was factory reset and my bf forgot his password and no longer remeber his email adress to was synced too
update.app link isnt working?
check here http://rootjunkysdl.com/files/
Hi, I dont know if my problecm can be fix or not, but I will send it to you Im hoping you can help me.
I have huawei-p8-lite and it stuck in the “fastboot&rescue mode” and I think I have some missing system files in my phone which brings up that continuously with battery or with it.
If you can help me that would be great!.
you need to flash the stock firmware back to the device
I am having the exact same problem. Can you please share the detailed steps to be followed to get rid of this issue.
I will be appreciating that.
Just purchased a P8 in UK to use for faster data, burner sims here are very cheap, and my iPhone with T-Mobile just wasn’t cutting it. Too slow. And the bloke at the carphone store kept pushing the p8 like he wanted me to have sex with it, so I got it. Anyway, in advanced settings it already has the unlock bootloader option, straight of the box! I’m a happy American tourist, innit?!
I can’t skip the google’s screen where they ask for an account that i not have, please help!
i want to change my imei number of P8 lite.
it this possible?
For Huawei P8 Lite with Marshamallow, you need to root with TWRP for Lollipop…root with KingRoot apk. I’ve done both methods repeatedly.
same problem with me
Func No : 11 (recovery image)
Error No : 2 (load failed!)