How to unlock your bootloader and root the Motorola Moto G 2nd Gen
How to enter stock android recovery.
1. power off the device or if boot looping hold power button for 20 seconds to turn it off.
2. press and hold both volume up and down then hold power also for 3 seconds then release all three buttons
3. on this screen press volume down until you highlight recovery then press volume up to select
4. on the android guy screen again press and hold both volume buttons for 5 seconds then press power once and you will be in stock android recovery on the moto G
Steps for hacking and modding your Motorola Moto G 2nd Gen
1. unlock the bootloader
2. install a custom recovery like TWRP
3. install a custom rom or root the device with supersu
Motorola Moto G 2nd Gen unboxing and first impressions
How to factory reset your Motorola Moto G 2nd Gen
How to unlock the bootloader on your Motorola Moto G 2nd Gen
How to Root the Motorola Moto G 2nd gen and install TWRP custom recovery