LG

Share if the site was helpful

Here you will find video on rooting hacking and modding your LG devices

Click on your device

LG G2

LG G Pad 8.3

LG G Watch

Files you will need for your LG device

Drivers

the LG flash tool is the program you will need to restore your LG device firmware. you can also download it at rootjunkysdl.com my server site if you need it.

Super Fans always leave a comment :-)

174 thoughts on “LG”

1. Dude. I tried to do the bypass on an S7 and lgls676. Neither worked. The S7 wouldn’t even open your file I downloaded. Do you have to have active sim card

2. Hi I have a Lg G4 I had bought and the frp was on it. I watched your video on how to bypass it but when I went to the TalkBack screen the settings were disabled for it so I couldn’t access. Need help on how to fix that somehow. Thanks.

3. Hi RootJUnky, I have the LG K10 and try bypassing it but I have no luck. I tried the home button and it said complete setup to continue. I tried the other one but can’t get to settings in vision as that button has faded. I also tried using the text to speak option but I don’t see feedback. Please help

4. I cannot get pass the google account verification on the LG K7 phone that I found in my aunt’s business. No one came back for the phone so she let me have it.
    It won’t let me do any of the the things videos have showed like through accessibility using motor and cognition or through talkback or any other way.

Is there some better way?

5. Hi root junky please help me i have an lg k10 2017 model and im trying to bypass google account verification and i have watched at least 20 videos but all the ways of bypassing the google verification have been patched help me

6. Hi i have a lg aristo i have tried everything to get passed the google verification nothing has worked i tried ghe accessibility steps along with everything else i cant get pass the complete setup to. Continue somebody please help

7. Go into apps and turn off Google apps (all of them ) and erase data and cache in setup wizards must have WiFi turned off or they’ll stop you need kick u outta settings managed to create a new account but that’s it. Need to know what files to download should I get in again (they made it impossible to get to chrome so I’ve managed to get into settings from verizons cloud option in the import custom label part of talk back settings

8. I am having the same issue as almost everyone else, where my settings are greyed out. Is there any other way to bring the browser up without going into the settings? I’m sure if there was, you would have posted it, but you never know.

9. Ok I have the browser open on the lg k10 I think. I bought it offline factory reset and here I am. I have chrome signed in to. Now what? Please help me?

10. I have a lg aristo with metropcs. Cannot use for bypass as Google chrome doesn’t open for terms so I can’t go to a site….what do I do?

11. I was trying to upgrade lg g4 to android 7.1 and accidentaly I delete wipe and new I can.t even make a factory recovery, the device is startind and restarting again and again date for factory recovery are not exist any more, what can I do? Because I can.t even open internal storege of phone from PC, please help me! Pleasssee!!!!

12. Turn accessibility features shortcut on then turn talkback on now swipe down and to the right now you will see talkback settings click on it now you are in talkback settings.

13. I have an LG G Stylo (model#LGMS631) that i want to root and an LG K7 (model#LGMS330)
    both are Metro PCS variants… Anything tutorials of literally step by step process?

14. Got an LG H812, had it for a year. But I can”t use it because there”s a security system. It says this is a lost or stolen and the police have been notified. Now it’s in need of a complete wipe. I want to use it. But don’t know what to do to get the secuity off. What do I need?

15. Bout phone from yard sale from a friend it has been reset cant get past were it ask for previous owner synced on device how can I bypass this an use a new account