Universal Samsung FRP Bypass
Here are the steps to remove factory reset protection / Google previously synced account lock from your Samsung device.
- Download and install RealTerm program
- Download and copy com.rootjunky.frpbypass-1.0.apk to the device micro sdcard or download once into the device
- start phone and connect to WIFI plug into the computer with your usb cable
- start RealTerm on your pc and under the box check the box HALF DUPLEX
- right click on my computer and select manage once it opens click device manager then modems
- Under modems you should see a Samsung device. right click it then select properties
- once the properties window opens select modem tab and see what port it is on com5 for an example
- windows and open RealTerm again
- under the ports tab in RealTerm enter your port number then click change.
- next click the send tab. you want to send two commands with the Send ASCII button
- first at + creg? \ r \ n
- then atd1234; \ r \ n
- look at your phone and the dailer wants to pop up.
- Know the success of your or failures. thanks
NOTE: If you do not have a SDcard and are getting the sparse ERROR in it file explorer then you can buy a OTG flash drive like this one and load the FRPbypass.apk to it from your computer. once plugged in navigate to it in file explorer and install the frp bypass app that way. So you can put this address into your ES file explorer app https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24665542585483676
Alternative Samsung Frp bypass Method ( Unlockjunky )
Does your Samsung Have a Newer Security Patch? Don’t want to spend a life time figuring this out? We’d suggest checking out the Unlockjunky Team.
Their Team can FRP unlock any Samsung device in a matter of Minutes.